Preserve your memories in a creative and affordable way. I am offering my designs at AMAZING CLOSE-OUT prices for my favorite ladies at the Scrapbook Overnighter March 11-12, 2011!

Check out what you can make for ONLY $22!! Choose Option 1 or 2 then Click HERE to register!



Remember to bring your photos and keepsakes with you to the overnighter! I will help you create a design you'll love!

Friday

Option 1:Keepsake Treasures

 The possibilities are endless with this style!  This shadowbox measures 
12" x 12"  and is 1.5" deep. Bring your keepsakes to the class, and I will help you lay them out to create a beautiful design.








Even if you're "not creative" this is SO EASY!  Trust me! 
If you have questions, call 801-836-2009,  comment below or you can email me at myshadowcase@gmail.com.  I'd love to help you with your project!

Choose from several colors of background at the class to really showcase your keepsakes. 

Great-grandmother's memory will never be forgotten!

Treasure the memories of those unforgettable days, or give as a thoughtful gift. "My Baptism" vinyl title will be available to purchase for $3.

Reversible background with cream paisley on front, and tan tweed on back as seen below. I will have a limited selection of other backgrounds as well. Choose your favorite!


Wondering how to attach your keepsakes? Add in decorative pins to complete your design for $5 at the class.  Basic pins will be provided free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment